Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Who do I look like?

Mom finally got the photos rescued from the hard drive she stupidly fried while she was pregnant. After incurring the cost of clean-room data recovery, she says she has learned her lesson and is now in the process of burning lots of DVDs, putting them in special envelopes and dividing them into 3 separate bins with pink lids. One of them has my name on it, but I don't know what it's for.  Maybe she'll tell me when I'm older.
During this process, she came across lots of old photos of daddy and herself that she scanned before their wedding. Sadly, there aren't a ton of baby photos.  Or maybe there are but because we have a digital camera, it doesn't seem like there are a lot of photos by comparison.

Either way, momma can't decide who I look more like.  So I figured I'd post some of the photos she found and let the readers decide. 

She's not sure of the age of daddy in his picture, but mommy is 5 months old in her photo.

1 comment: