Thursday, July 21, 2011

3 months old....already????

Lots has happened in the past month.  I met my Aunt Adrienne, I learned to swim in the pool, I am learning to talk more and smile more, I started going to "school", momma went back to work and some of my favorite jammies suddenly don't fit anymore.  I can roll onto my side, but then I get stuck and it makes me upset.  I can see much better these days and watch everything that is going on around me.  I even like some of my toys now that I can hold onto them and listen to the sounds they make when I squeeze or shake them.

Mom and dad keep saying how much I'm growing and so last night daddy got on the scale at home with me and then did some math.  Apparently I weigh almost 13.5lbs.  Mom said I'll go back to the doctor soon for another checkup so we'll get a more accurate measurement then.

My first day of school was a little sad.  When daddy handed me over to my teacher, I turned around and gave him my really really sad face (no crying) but it didn't work because he and mommy left me there anyway.  Turns out, school isn't so bad...in fact, I think I love it!  I am always very smiley and talkative with my friends and teachers and I do my best to play nicely with others.  My crib at school is special - it is the one with the green flowery sheets.  Mom brought them in from home so that my school crib would feel more like home.  I like taking naps during the day again so it must be the magic trick.  I got my first runny nose and cough, but momma said it was going to happen sooner or later.  2 days later, mom got the same runny nose and cough but she is all better now.

That's all for now...mom says I'm going to be late for school if we don't leave soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment