I had my 4 month checkup last week and she said I am a beautiful and healthy textbook baby. Mom thinks I am growing into a string bean like my dad. I measured 25" (85%) and weighed 13 lbs and 9 oz (50%).
While we were at the doctor, she gave mommy the OK to feed me some new food, so on Saturday evening I got to try some rice cereal with mommy and daddy. I loved it. I cried when daddy didn't get the spoon back in my mouth fast enough. I have no idea what was taking him so long in between "bites" but I wanted him to move a little faster. So in between bites I started sucking my thumb so I wouldn't cry. I was a little messy but I didn't really care because after cereal I got to take a bath and I really love bath time. My favorite part of bath time is when mom or dad pulls the plug and the water starts to drain out. This is when I like to kick my legs and wave my arms around a lot. Sometimes I even make myself giggle.
On Sunday morning, mommy fed me more cereal while I was still in my PJs. I still really liked it but mostly, I like the spoon. I took it away from mommy and chewed on it for a while. It didn't take my dog long to figure out where to hang out during all this fun. Now when mom puts me in my highchair, Sally-Wally comes over and sits right next to me hoping I'll drop the spoon or mom will accidentally knock the bowl of cereal off the highchair tray. She's a pretty smart dog. I love her.
Click below to check out pictures of my eating adventure...
No comments:
Post a Comment