Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rolling into 4 months

Apparently yesterday was my 4 month birthday.  I had no idea, but mommy sang "Happy Birthday" to me when I woke up in addition to the "Good Morning to you" song that she and daddy normally sing in the morning.  After I had breakfast and got a clean diaper, mommy laid me in my crib with Measurement Marty and took some pictures of me.  When she was mostly done, I tried to eat him.  I try to eat lots of things these days.  It's fun.

Last week I started holding my own bottle when I eat and finally figured out how to get my arm (daddy called it my kickstand) out from underneath me when I roll over.  Now I can roll from my back to my belly and then onto my back again if I want to.  I like to roll onto my belly and then push myself up so I can look around.  But after a while I get tired and then I cry.  Sometimes I fall asleep when I'm on my tummy and I like that because it is different.

Here are some pictures of me and Marty.  Check this album again later because mommy will continue to add pictures to this 4 month album until she makes a 5 month album for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment