Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SURPRISE!

My Aunt Adrienne and mommy had an idea: surprise Grandma Becky for her birthday in August.  So they worked with Grandpa and made plans.  Mommy and I flew to Nebraska on Friday and Grandpa and Adrienne picked us up at the airport.  When we got home, Grandpa carried me in the house and told Grandma that the UPS man brought her a birthday package.  When she saw me in Grandpa's arms...she screamed and it scared me.  Then when she saw mommy and Adrienne, she screamed again.  I think it was happy screaming, but it still scared me so I cried.  Then everyone laughed and I laughed too.

Saturday afternoon I got to meet almost all the Nebraska Schwisow's.  Lots of  Grandma and Grandpa's friends were there too.  I was held by lots of different people, but I didn't really seem to care.  I just like attention.

Sunday afternoon we went for a car ride to Valley to meet the Poore family.  My Great Aunt Holly and Great Uncle Roger drove down from Minnesota to surprise Grandma Becky for her birthday and so I got to meet them too. 

It was a great weekend but I was very tired when I finally got home.  And I missed my daddy a lot.  I can't wait to go back again sometime and see everyone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment