Scott and I were planning to go for a bike ride when we had the thought to see if Grandpa wanted to join us. So then we decided to ask Uncle Pat and Andrew if they would like to come too. So we all met at the Walgreen's parking lot and set off on our merry way. This was our first outing together and, I'm not going to lie...it was really fun.
Riding behind Andrew reminded me that kids really do believe they are made out of rubber ... and they may actually be right. That kid flies on his bike and doesn't appear to be scared of anything. Admirable. And also, nerve-wracking.
| Hawes Trail, Mesa, Arizona. January 2012. |
Uncle Pat was kind enough to bring a few Phoenix Brewery Camelback IPA trail beers for Scott and I to share. Scott was bold enough to take his nephew off a jump on the trail. I waited at the bottom with Grandpa. A video of everyone conquering the jump is below. Be sure to turn the volume up and listen carefully. Andrew makes it clear he is not so sure about his dad's abilities to take the jump...
No comments:
Post a Comment