minimizing mass e-mailings and large photo file sending since 2008
Friday, January 20, 2012
9 months
I recently learned how to say "dog-gie" when I see Gus come in the room. I still like to say "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" and wave when someone comes in the room. My teachers at school say that I am the classroom ambassador. I'm not really sure what that means, but mom and dad seem to think that it's a very fitting role for me.
Mom and dad (and my teachers too) have started feeding me lots of new foods: corn, apples, bananas, oyster crackers, mashed potatoes, avocados and peaches. I've liked them all so far. Mainly, I just like to eat.
Last week mom took me to the doctor because I wasn't really acting like my normal happy-go-lucky self. Turns out, I had a cold and an ear infection. I got some medicine and am feeling a little better but each morning, mom or dad used the snot sucker to help me clean out my nose. And everyday, I've been taking a nice warm bath before I go to bed. I really love playing in the bathtub though so this is GREAT!!!
Speaking of playing in the bathtub, it's time for me to go because tonight...I get to have my bedtime bottle IN THE BATHTUB!!!! I love this. And then when I'm done, daddy brushes my teeth in the bathtub too.
Hugs and kisses to everyone!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment