Wednesday, November 18, 2015

12-months: A year with George, the Growth Giraffe

"This morning when mommy came in to get me, she was singing again so I know it's my birthday. But when she carried me out into the kitchen, there were balloons and streamers all over. She explained to me that today was my real birthday and that I am now officially one YEAR old."

Eloise and George: November 18, 2015

Eating breakfast and sharing a lil with Gus.

"After dinner later that night, mommy, daddy and Natalie sang the Happy Birthday song to me and I got to blow out a candle and have my very first cupcake! Mommy thought I wouldn't like it (Natalie didn't like the way the frosting felt on top of her cake) but I proved her wrong and dove right in. I didn't stop until it was all gone. And then I used my handy baby sign language to ask them for more. They said no. So I brushed my teeth and went to bed. Sadly for mommy and daddy, I woke up a few hours later when my tummy hurt and I threw up my cupcake all over myself and my bed. I took a nice warm bath and then spent the rest of the night giving mommy some snuggles until 4am in the big black rocking chair. Guess cupcakes aren't my thing."




For comparison, here's a link to Natalie's 12-month blog update:
 http://suburbanhayes.blogspot.com/2012/04/12-month-birthday-year-with-measurement.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment