| Eloise and George: March 18, 2015 |
"Over the past month I did lots of smiling. After I mastered smiling, I learned how to giggle and think that's really fun. I giggle whenever daddy 'flosses' under my chin with a washcloth. The week before I turned 4-months I started talking all the time. I haven't quite mastered the volume control so I keep practicing using my voice at all different volumes to see which one I like the most. When I wake up in the morning I make sure to use my quiet morning voice, just in case anyone is still sleeping."
"I think there's something strange going on inside my mouth because it hurts all the time and makes me drool a lot -- so I chew on my fingers to help the pain and mom makes me wear a bib a lot to keep my clothes dry. She says she thinks it is my first teeth but I'm not sure what that means. I love to lay around and chew chew chew on my fingers. Sometimes I chew on one and sometimes I chew on as many as I can fit inside my mouth. I've even been known to chew on my fingers while sucking on a pacifier. This made mommy smile and laugh ... which made me smile and laugh ... which made me drop my pacifier ... which made me sad ... which made mom sad."
"I have this cool pink mat that I like to lay on in the family room. Sometimes I watch TV and sometimes I just stare at the fan. I like to roll back and forth from side to side. I can't quite make it from my back to my belly without a little help but I keep trying. When I do lay on my belly I like to push up with my arms and look around at things. The world looks really different when I'm on my belly and there's really not as much to look at so mom thinks I'm just an opportunistic baby."
"Mom says my hair is growing quickly and that it is a beautiful amber-brown-red-blonde mix of colors. She also tells me I was lucky enough to get the classic and beautiful Hayes eyelashes, which she says go well with my big blue/green/gray eyes."
A link to Natalie's 4-month photo shoot with Measurement Marty:
http://suburbanhayes.blogspot.com/2011/08/rolling-into-4-months.html




No comments:
Post a Comment