"This is how mom found me this morning when she came into my room. So far I don't sleep in my crib much but I do sleep in my room in my "baby rocket ship" because otherwise I seem to spit up when I lay flat. I have been sleeping for 8-11 hours for the past few weeks and mom and dad seem much happier in the mornings now. Although last night I was up at 12:30am and 4:30am...
I usually cry a little when I wake up and am trying to get out of my swaddle, but after that, I just hang out in my baby rocket ship and talk to myself. If it takes people too long to notice me, sometimes I have to cry again to get them to come in my room.
After mom got me out of the baby rocket ship and changed me out of my jammies (which she has started to do more often because I am nearly growing out of 3-month clothes), I got to pose with George in my new outfit that I got from Gramma Judy and Grandpa Larry."
| Eloise and George: February 18, 2015 |
![]() |
| Dolly and me getting ready to go jogging with mom. |
Mom says I'm more crabby than she remembers my sister being, but she also said that maybe it's because I'm #3 and I have to roll with the flow a little more than #2 did. I like to be held, but not all the time. I like to swing, but not if I'm too tired. I like to be swaddled before going to sleep, but not all the time and definitely not too tightly. Basically, I like things my way but I just can't tell you so. I keep testing out my voice but I'm not very good at using it yet. But it still makes mom and dad smile when I do it so I guess I'll keep practicing."
A link to Natalie's 3-month birthday photo-shoot:
http://suburbanhayes.blogspot.com/2011/07/3-months-oldalready.html



No comments:
Post a Comment