Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sister Saturday

Everyone told us that it would happen fast ... and I knew that it would because it is simply inevitable that kids grow up.  But I never thought it would seem to happen so fast.  Lil Miss Natalie is nearly one year old and every day she is acting more and more like a true toddler.  She wants to do what she wants to do when she wants to do it and does not appreciate anyone telling her otherwise.

Hmmm.  I wonder how I make this thing go...
 Katie is a fantastic big sister and always willing to help Natalie with things, big or small.  When Natalie showed an interest in riding Katie's old tricycle, Katie hopped on and helped her with some extra grown-up assistance from our surprise guest, Aunt Adrienne.  The result was a sister-filled trike ride in circles around the courtyard.

Just a little Saturday morning big sister and little sister trike riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment