I'm generally opposed to blogs...it always seems to me like people screaming for attention, "Hey, look at me everyone. Read about my life. Look at all my pictures and see how much fun we're having!"
But recently, thanks mostly to Facebook, I've discovered that I actually really love reading what other people write and post on the internet. I love knowing what other people are up to and how their lives are changing/growing/aging.
And now that our family and good friends are spread out all over the country, it seems easier to post a blog every now and then rather than to send out an in-box clogging e-mail with stories and photos every time something happens that we want to share with people.
So now here I am, starting our Hayes family blog. Here's what we're up to in Arizona and how our family is changing/growing/aging...
ENJOY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment