"I hear my mommy telling everyone what a good and chill baby I am. I guess sleeping from 7pm-7am and taking a 2 hour morning nap (around 10am) and a 2 hour afternoon nap (around 2pm) isn't normal? It seems just about perfect to me."
"Auntie came to visit and gave me lots of good Auntie love. I picked out this Money magazine and she was kind enough to read me some of the articles. I have a good idea grasp on the idea of investing. Now I just need some money to invest."
"I caught mom off guard when I learned how to spin around in my bathtub."
"I started actually looking at books rather than just sitting or chewing on them."
"I fell in love with Natalie's baby doll. And Natalie's old lion walker toy."
"The weather cooled down enough to go to the park and I discovered how awesome real swings are."
"I still refuse to crawl. I just sttttttttrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeettttttttcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
"But I can see all these things that look like fun up on the coffee table. I am just not strong enough to pull myself up far enough to reach them, yet."
By comparison, here's a link to Natalie's 10-month blog update:
http://suburbanhayes.blogspot.com/2012/02/10-months-old.html









No comments:
Post a Comment