Saturday, April 19, 2014

Natalie's 3rd Birthday party

Mommy and daddy got smart this year and held my birthday party at the "big big" park, which is really the City of Chandler park near our house.  After we went to my friend Griffin's party at the same park, mommy decided it was the way to go (they offer fantastic birthday packages for kids -- complete with pizza and bounce house -- and take care of all the setup and cleanup).

So I invited all my friends from school and lots of my friends from the neighborhood and friends I know through mommy and daddy's friends.  It was a great turnout and I think everyone had a lot of fun.  My Auntie Adrienne even came to the party!!!

Special thanks to Griffin's daddy for braving the bounce house and helping
all the kids dunk on the basketball hoop inside.
 
 
 
After the party I came home and took a really BIG girl nap.  When I woke up, mommy said I could open all the presents that my friends brought to the party for me.
 As I opened my presents, I hung any clothes I got up on the nails we ususally hang our Christmas stockings from.  In the photo below: pretty new birthday dress from my Grandpa Husker, jammies from the De Marrs and day of the week panties from my Auntie Adrienne.
 After all the presents were opened, we had dinner and played outside.  I wanted to eat my dinner in the garage while daddy worked on fixing the window in his big white truck.
It was a great birthday party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment