And then we found it: the perfect camp spot.
| Begging for coffee? |
| "I hear something. That way. But I am too scared to bark and too lazy to move. So I'll just stare at it." |
Doggie headed off down the Dogie Trail...
| If you look real close, and I mean REAL close, you'll see our white truck. Best. camping. spot. ever. |
| To say that the dude was a little tired after our hike is an understatement. This happened as soon as we got back to our camp spot. |
| Filet Mignon and vegetable soup? Damn right. |
After we packed up the entire camp site and were double checking to see if we forgot anything, we caught a glimpse of this... and heard snoring.
Off to check out Robbers Rooste.
The trusty old Land Cruiser (with 215,000 miles) fearlessly led us down the unmaintained powerline road from our camp spot to the Highway on our way to Jerome.
I was stuck taking pictures through the window after getting stung by a wasp while driving with the windows down.

No comments:
Post a Comment