Saturday, March 9, 2013

Birthday wishes

Someone sent me birthday wishes and told me they hoped I got spoiled for my birthday.  Looking at these pictures, I am positive that not only did I get spoiled, but I am spoiled.  I've got 2 wonderful kids, 3 perfect part-time jobs, my health and even got to spend part of my birthday celebrating with my parents for the first time in so long none of us could remember the last time it happened.






Special thanks to Grandma Becky for making my giant birthday cookie cake despite having an ear and sinus infection (which she at one point described as feeling like knives in her skull), to Katie for meticulously designing and decorating it, to Grandpa Larry and Gramma Judy for spontaneously watching the kids on Saturday night so we could go out for dinner and drinks as just adults, and of course, to Scott for the free tank of gas (woot woot!) and for taking me out to dinner at a restaurant full of stuffed animals and comical drinks and a tour of Queen Creek.  Also, many thanks to our good friends who live just down the street for letting us crash by their house on our way home for one last drink and a fantastically fun acoustic sing-along.

No comments:

Post a Comment