Monday, October 22, 2012

Manic Monday? Nat says Monday Funday!!

I picked Natalie up from school this afternoon and as she typically does, she sees me come in the door and immediately says "water" and "blanket".  She collects her things and then walks over to me at the door.  It's bizarre and awesome.  Today after she did this, I picked her up and was talking to her teacher, Miss Armie.  As I'm talking to the teacher, Natalie begins to say "bye bye" to her friends, which is not unusual.  But then this little monkey takes it one step further and begins to say "bye bye emmie" while looking at Emily.  Whaaaat?  Then "bye bye Cott (Scott)."  Seriously?!?  Then "bye bye aya (should be Ava)".  Holy cow --- you know your friends by name?  You're only here 2 days a week!!!  Well played kiddo.

Then tonight Natalie was in an amazingly playful and photogenic mood after dinner...

"Cheeeeeeeese"

"Hi!"

Doing some baby pushups with momma

"Gusssss"
On a side note: puppies and babies DO mix.  He is the most calm and tolerant dog I've ever seen in my life.  Hence the toddler finger in his eye.

She can now get up into these chairs with no assistance.  She sits at the table and plays the piano and kicks her legs back and forth.  It's amazingly cute.  Guess we should save some money for a piano.
"Pano (piano).  Ong (song)"

"Mommy.  Cheeeeeeeeeeese!  Cheese.  CHEESE!"

You can't tell because I missed it, but she is flexing her muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment