Saturday, July 21, 2012

Garmin baby

I know, she's not really a baby anymore.  But it still just rolls off the tongue so easily.  Last weekend we were just chilling around the house and Scott was watching and admiring how BUSY Natalie is around the house.  So he slapped his Garmin GPS watch on her wrist, turned it on and let her loose.  She walked about 0.1 miles in 30 minutes - which burned approx 30 calories.

Mom told me not to push the buttons, but I really want to.
While still wearing the watch, Natalie and Gus both continually offered to help daddy put his new bike together.  Sadly though, he is still in the process of cannibalizing his original mountain bike (not the one he currently rides) and then researching and selecting additional parts for the bike.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa-da, do you need any help? Just remember,  I have small fingers if you need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment