Ever since I've been involved in Katie's life, and even before I was around, Scott has gone into Katie's room each morning to wake her for school and then re-appeared moments later with Katie on his back. She gets a piggy-back ride to the kitchen and into her special breakfast chair at the island each morning for breakfast where a bowl of cereal, oatmeal or yogurt and granola is ready and waiting.
And now that Natalie is around and not quite so fragi-le (
it must be French), Scott plucks her out of her crib in the morning (she's usually standing there waiting for you to get her) and then goes into Katie's room to wake Katie.
This morning, I was finally ready and waiting with the camera in hand for the Daddy breakfast train to come down the hallway...
 |
| Next stop, BREAKFAST! |
No comments:
Post a Comment