Sunday, November 20, 2011

7 months

"It's that time again...mom woke me up singing a different song than the usual 'Good morning to you' song that she and daddy both sing when they come wake me up.  Then she laid me next to Marty and took a few pictures.  Must be my monthly birthday again.

Now that I'm 7 months old, I'm doing a lot more things. 

I love to talk.  I talk all day long but no one seems to understand me, except when I say 'ma-ma' or 'da-da.'  They really get excited when I say those two things, so I've started trying to say them more and more because I like it when momma and daddy are happy.

I love to eat.  There has only been one food that mom and dad fed to me that I didn't like, peas.  Yuck.  They were so gross that after 3 bites, I gagged and threw them all up.  At school they had a pizza party and even our class of babies was invited.  My teachers let me taste pizza sauce and chew on an english muffin.  I didn't get to eat the muffin but it sure was fun and new to chew on it for a while.

I love to sit.  I have become an excellent sitter and I like it because I can see everything that is going on around me.  I can lean really far in front of me to reach things on my play mat and this is fun, but sometimes I lean too far and it makes me puke. I have not figured out how to get from laying to sitting though, but once I can...that will be very cool.


I love to bounce in my exersaucer. Mom and dad call it 'the babysitter' because it keeps me completely entertained and allows them to do things without having to keep track of me.  Dad calls it 'the pooper' because it helps me poop.

I love my sister and Gus.  Both of them can always make me smile, even when I'm very upset (which is extremely rare).  Katie likes to talk to me and read to me and play with me.  She even helps me eat sometimes.  She likes to make funny faces at me and talks to me when we're in the car together.  Gus likes to creep onto my play mat when mom and dad aren't looking (I don't think he's supposed to sit on my play mat) and inches his way up behind me so that we're back to back.  It is nice because we keep each other warm and we entertain each other. 


That's all for now.  It's nap time.  I take 3 naps a day (30-45 minutes each) and sleep 11-12 hours at night.

Hugs and kisses to all!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment