"Apparently it's that time again. Mommy woke me up this morning singing the Happy Birthday song. She opened the curtains, tossed Marty into my crib and took a few pictures before changing my diaper. I tried my best to smile, but I'm not always very happy in the morning until after I have my diaper changed and get some breakfast in my tummy. After all, I sleep for 12 hours at night. So mommy took some more pictures while I was happy after my bath tonight. Hope you don't mind my naked bottom.
Over the past month, I've started eating more and more interesting stuff. At first I started with rice cereal once a day, then I worked my way up to eating cereal 3 times a day. After I mastered cereal, mommy started to give me some orange mush that she kept calling Sweet Potatoes. I LOVED them. A few days later she switched from the orange mush to a green mush called Green Beans. They're not as good as sweet potatoes, but they're pretty good too. I still eat cereal three times a day but now also eat my veggies once a day at lunch time.
I've mastered the art of rolling over...from front to back and back to front. I can roll myself under the coffee table if I try hard enough. I like to do "baby skydiver" with my big sister. We both lay on our bellies and then throw our arms out and kick up our legs and my sister makes cool noises to simulate skydiving. But most recently, I've discovered our dog, Sally Wally. She is my best friend and touching her makes me giggle and squeal. I love her a lot...even though her breath is really bad. When I get really grumpy and mommy doesn't know what to do (this doesn't happen very often), mommy flies me around the house like an airplane and then she chases the dog with me in airplane mode. She gets close enough behind Sally that her tail tickles my nose and this makes me laugh a lot. Like I said, I love my doggie.
Well, that's about it. It's time for bed. Goodnight!"
No comments:
Post a Comment