Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

This year for Christmas we visited my family in Nebraska the weekend before Christmas.  Sadly for Katie, there was no snow.  Sadly for me, the annual Schwisow-family stomach flu was there.  As if being pregnant wasn't fun enough.  Despite the no snow factor and stomach flu, it was great to get to see everyone and spend time together.  Next year, we may just stay in Arizona for the winter in order to avoid the pukies.

Katie celebrated Christmas with her mom this year, so Scott and I had the holiday to spend together.  It was kind of a nice treat to have our last Christmas pre-baby to spend alone.  We slept in on Christmas morning, wrapped some presents and then enjoyed a leisurely 7 mile bike ride along the canal near our house.  On the way home I felt like I was working much harder than previously without much progress.  When I looked down, I noticed that I had a flat tire, go figure.  After our bike ride we headed out to spend the day with Scott's family...although I apparently forgot to get my camera out of my purse.  Although it was too short (as always), we enjoyed a great visit with Uncle Mark, Aunt Meridith and lil Riley.

Below are some photos.  Click on it to scroll through them at your leisure...

No comments:

Post a Comment