Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hayes Family + 1

As many of you already know, we are expecting the newest addition to our family on April 14, 2011.  So far things are going very smoothly and everything seems fine.  We will be exactly 20-weeks along on Thanksgiving Day. 

Katie is excited to be a full-time big sister (she has a baby sister at mommy's house) and when asked if she would prefer a baby brother or baby sister, she replied with a very mature, "well, I think a boy would be fun because I've never had a little brother, but I think a girl would be okay too because I know a lot about having a baby sister.  But really, it doesn't matter what it is as long as it is healthy."  What an awesome kid!

In the meantime, Sally-Wally has decided that it is her job to train us into the art of not sleeping a full night.  She's been up and down and whining and inside and outside and inside and outside and still whining every night at least 4-5 times.  Guess she's taking her roll as big sister very seriously.

After our next ultrasound on Wednesday, we'll post some photos of both the baby and Whit's growing belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment